Multi-apartment video door entry system Bticino Anti Vandal (the internal unit can be either video or audio)
The apartment block anti-tampering solution
The Bticino Linea 300 is the anti-tampering solution for the apartment block that ensures maximum resistance. Available in solutions from 1 to 32 call pushbuttons with front covers in a stainless or aluminium finish or a digital call version with a stainless front cover. The panels include a flush-mounted vandal-resistant steel box, frame and already wired electronic modules such as an audio-video input/output, pushbuttons, keypad and a display.
The Bticino Linea 300 can be wall-mounted with a specific box that needs to be purchased separately.
- Flush-mounted and wall-mounted installation
- Pushbuttons or digital call entrance panels
- Front covers in stainless steel and aluminium finishes
- Preseting for the mounting of a transponder reader or key switch
- Backlit call pushbuttons
- "Shooting field" night lighting with white LEDs
- Visual and sound notification of the communication status
- Protection index IP54 against dust and water
- Protection index against IK07 mechanical impacts
- Colour camera
We prepared a selection of articles that are necessary for the installation of the multi-apartment video door entry system Anti Vandal. The video door entry solution Anti Vandal allows the apartment owners to choose an internal unit with regard to their needs or financial capabilities. The external unit Anti Vandal is sophisticated in design and of exceptional quality.
The price of the video door entry system Bticino Anti Vandal (aluminium, inox) for a building with 34 apartments starts at 90 € per individual apartment with included audio handsets.
We will gladly help you:
telephone: +38641 586 111